Analyst/Senior Analyst, Survey Programming – Hyderabad – India
- Minimum 2 Years and Maximum 5 years of experience to apply.
- Experience on working with programming tools.
- Expertise in Confirmit Tool.
- Manage complex projects.
- Performing quality control checks to ensure accuracy of work for programming and/or report population.
- Handling projects independently and delivering error free output.
- Writing scripts.
- Mentoring new hires.
- Participating in Key Project Meetings.
- Interacting with Manager / Senior Management.
Key components of the position:
- Work under minimal supervision though may receive direction from Project team lead/team lead.
- Leads/mentors one or more junior members on projects.
- Begins to lead technical definition for products or features.
- Effectively displays behaviors consistent with the MetrixLab Values.
- Should be a Graduate, MBA is a plus.
- Exposure to market research activities.
- Expertise in Questionnaire Analysis.
- Experience working with International clients from US, UK or Australia etc. on a day to day basis would be
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-driven personality capable of negotiating and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret complex information.
- Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of internet.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.