Analyst, Sourcing – Hyderabad – India
- Manage all kind of external expenses related to projects.
- Provide sample consultation to Client directors and Research teams.
- In charge of finalizing the sample price and ensuring project margin.
- Work with external sample suppliers to scope out new projects and negotiate with sample suppliers whenever needed.
- Oversee the communication between research teams and external suppliers.
- Control Project costs to ensure overall project margin.
Desired Experience & Skillset:
- 2- 4 years in Market Research.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- MBA / B.Tech.
- Willingness to learn and open to changes and Challenges.
- Time management and meeting critical timelines.
- Able to problem-solve and create logical solutions.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Must be good with and enjoy working with numbers.
- Excellent organizational skills.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to:?[email protected]