Netherlands – Rotterdam | IT security and compliance expert
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
IT security and compliance expert
Developing and implementing an information security program, which includes procedures and policies designed to protect enterprise communications, systems and assets from both internal and external threats. IT Security and Compliance expert will also responsible for disaster recovery and business continuity plans and work alongside the executive IT directors.
- Developing enterprise wide security program to ensure the safety of digital assets and protect against cyberthreats.
- Identifying and ensuring implementation of security objectives and metrics.
- Guiding internal security team for continuously monitoring (potential) threats from internal and external sources and to take preventive measures.
- Managing security awareness program.
- Managing and implementing ISO 27001 certification process, including preparing necessary documentations, stakeholder management.
- Assessing and further improving Disaster Recovery processes and preparing necessary documentation.
- Leading IT security policy and procedure documentation and implementation, ensuring keeping them up to date.
- Ensuring being/staying compliant with regulatory rules, where company subject to (GDPR, J-SOX, etc.).
- Detecting, reporting and controlling Incidents; follow-up improvement actions.
- Supporting client requests related with IT policy and procedure topics.
- Guiding and training other IT employees regarding security topics.
- Developing a comprehensive plan to attract, train and retain professionals with the requisite skills and interest in pursuing a cybersecurity career.
- Coordinate and support Internal security team in conducting internal and external IT security audits.
- Supporting IT procurement from security perspective, ensuring IT vendors are compliant with regulations and Metrixlab IT policy and procedures.
- Conducting IT audits for IT vendors.
- (Minimum) Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Certified at least in one if the following: CISM, CISA and/or CISSP.
- Min 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Extensive working experience in information technology and security, including system security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing).
- Has working experience in risk management and auditing.
- Working knowledge of GDPR.
- Experience in leading an organization from the start to finish of an ISO 27001\27002 process.
A MetrixLab Security and compliance expert is someone who:
- Has project management skills.
- Good communicator – can communicate complicated security concepts to technical and nontechnical employees.
- Strong analytical thinker, proactive approach.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Having experience with working remote & international teams is preferred.
About the application process:
Please send your application to:?[email protected]