Research Manager Brand Engagement – Rotterdam, Netherlands
We are seeking a native Dutch speaker. Be sure to keep an eye on our website for international opportunities!
Welcome to the Age of Data. Are you naturally curious? Are you motivated by what moves people toward the brands they love? Are you data-driven, business-focused, and service-oriented? Join us, as we lead the charge into the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us, as we transform and polish data mined from surveys, social media, and enterprise systems into invaluable information and actionable insights that help leading global brands drive innovation, brand engagement, and customer value.
“MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies.”
We are on the lookout for the industry’s most dynamic and talented researchers to join our Rotterdam team.
Brand Engagement research includes brand tracking studies, campaign evaluations, pre-testing studies, social insight studies, and more. You will focus on the day-to-day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, personally leading these projects from A to Z!
We are seeking a Research Manager with two to four years of experience in quantitative market research and a passion for the dynamics of working within the headquarters of a global company. As part of an exciting and ambitious local and global research team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of international research projects. You will work closely with Senior Research Managers and Client Directors to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the world’s most exciting, innovative companies.
We are a seeking a candidate that:
- Has 2+ years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques.
- Is capable of interpreting numbers and data, then transforming them into actionable stories that will inspire clients.
- Is eager to manage all steps of a research project, from survey setup to client delivery.
- Enjoys personally communicating with clients and is confident in presenting the team’s findings.
- Dreams of becoming a specialist in brand and media research.
- Is flexible, proactive, driven, and an all-around fun colleague.
- Is proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SPSS.
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of German is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- (International) growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
- An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources that push industry boundaries. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed, and for unparalleled value. We have rapidly grown in the last decade, and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands. Our expertise, passion, and solutions help clients in more than 90 countries succeed in product innovation, brand engagement, and customer value. MetrixLab is part of Macromill Group.
The Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme, and Precision Sample.
Send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected].