Research Manager – Product Innovation
Welcome to the age of data. Are you curious? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Are you data driven, business focused and service oriented? Join us and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us as we turn data from surveys, social media and enterprise systems into valuable information and actionable insights that help leading brands drive innovation, brand engagement and customer value. Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions.
MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies.
We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry.? If you have 2+ years’ experience, why not learn innovation and shopper research from the best?? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career and make you an enviable commodity!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world. You will focus your time on day to day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, and you will lead these projects from A to Z!!? And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun and highly supportive research team. You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and Senior Research Managers in the business!? Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies.
You will play an important role in our very talented team, and you will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. ?You will help clients with everything from early stage buying research, concept and pack testing, touch point journey mapping, in-home usage tests, and usage & attitude studies.
The ideal candidate would have:
- (Minimum) A first class degree from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology /Economics / Communications etc.).
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques.
- A passion for innovation and shopper experience research and making an impact on people.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- (Minimum) At least 2 years of experience of Product Innovation solutions (e.g. product concept testing, package design, pricing etc.).
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- ?Experience in working on projects with short cycle time is a significant advantage.
- ?Alcohol beverage sector experience is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion.
- Competitive salary package, additional benefits (e.g. private health insurance), and 25 paid days of?leave.
- A highly social team who enjoy the fun side of life, and are often organizing activities for outside work, all funded by MetrixLab.
- Lots of day to day perks!?Ranging from some free food, snacks & a wide range of free drinks.
- A brand new office in Aldgate, with break out area, swings, and an absolutely huge terrace!
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands. Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
About the application process
Please send your application to:?[email protected]
Office location: 54 Fenchurch St, 2nd?floor│ EC3M 4BE London│ United Kingdom