Senior Research Manager – Brand Engagement (Brand Tracking)
Welcome to the age of data. Are you curious? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Are you data driven, business focused and service oriented? Join us and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us as we turn data from surveys, social media and enterprise systems into valuable information and actionable insights that help leading brands drive innovation, brand engagement and customer value. Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions.
MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies.
We are on the lookout for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry for our Brand Engagement team in our London office.?Brand Engagement research includes mostly Campaign evaluation and Pre-Testing studies, but we will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world.?You will focus your time on day to day delivery of exciting and varied research projects and you will lead these projects from A to Z!
We are looking for a talented Research Manager (with 2-3 years of quantitative market research experience) who loves to take on the dynamics of working in a medium size office within a global company. You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of international research projects as part of an exciting and fun local and global research team. You will work closely with the Senior Research Managers and Research Directors to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A first class degree from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- A demonstrated background of taking initiative, being pro-active and a resourceful problem solver.
- Robust experience of coaching and guiding junior researchers on project deliverables.
- Has excellent analytical skills.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings.
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is willing to manage all steps of a research project (from survey set up until delivery to client).
- Is able to express him/herself perfectly in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Robust experience in cross-media campaign evaluation is a significant advantage.
- Professional fluency in French is a significant advantage.
- Experience in alcohol beverage sector is an advantage.
?What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion.
- Competitive salary package, additional benefits (e.g. private health insurance), and 25 paid days of?leave.
- A highly social team who enjoy the fun side of life, and are often organizing activities for outside work, all funded by MetrixLab.
- Lots of day to day perks!?Ranging from some free food, snacks & a wide range of free drinks.
- A brand new office in Aldgate, with break out area, swings, and an absolutely huge terrace!
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
About the application process
Please send your application to:?[email protected]
Office location: 54 Fenchurch St, 2nd?floor│ EC3M 4BE London│ United Kingdom