Senior Research Manager (or Team Leader): Brand Engagement
We are seeking a native Dutch speaker. Be sure to keep an eye on our website for international opportunities!
Welcome to the Age of Data. Are you naturally curious? Are you motivated by what moves people toward the brands they love? Are you data-driven, business-focused, and service-oriented? Join us, as we lead the charge into the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us, as we transform and polish data mined from surveys, social media, and enterprise systems into invaluable information and actionable insights that help leading global brands drive innovation, brand engagement, and customer value.
“MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies.”
We are always on the lookout for the industry’s most dynamic and talented researchers to join our Rotterdam team. Today we are seeking a Senior Research Manager experienced in quantitative market research; having a passion for the dynamics of working within the headquarters of a global company. As part of an exciting and ambitious research team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of international and local research projects, and act as the main contact for our key global accounts – personally leading those projects from A to Z. You will work closely with Client Directors and manage Junior Research and Project Managers to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights into some of the world’s most exciting, innovative companies.
Do you already have experience line-managing a small team? Great! The opportunity is there to develop quickly into the role of Team Leader.
Brand Engagement research includes brand tracking studies, campaign evaluations, pre-testing studies, social insight studies, and more.
?We are a seeking a candidate that:
- Has 5+ years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- Is a specialist in brand and media research
- Has a commercial focus, as well as experience managing and building client relationships
- Is very capable of ?turning data into actionable stories that will inspire clients
- Is eager to take ownership of all steps of a research project, from survey setup to client delivery
- Has experience or interest in coaching, motivating, and inspiring (managing) research and project managers
- Enjoys talking to clients, and is confident in presenting the team’s findings
- Is proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SPSS
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written (knowledge of German is a plus)
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work
- International growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious, top-notch colleagues with “can-do” mentalities, each of who are thought leaders in their respective areas
- A competitive salary package including a good pension plan, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!)
- An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources that push industry boundaries. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed, and for unparalleled value. We have rapidly grown in the last decade, and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands. Our expertise, passion, and solutions help clients in more than 90 countries succeed in product innovation, brand engagement, and customer value. MetrixLab is part of the?Macromill Group.
The Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme, and Precision Sample.